Links to societies and organisations worldwide
- Alphabetically by Neurodiversity
- AchieveAbility - A project to encourage students with learning differences to enter Higher Education
- ALERT - Accessibility in Learning Environments and Related Technologies
- Assistive technology information
- Beattie Resources for Inclusiveness in Technology and Education
- CAST - Universal Design for Learning - Dedicated to the development of innovative, technology based educational resources.
- Coventry and Warwickshire Neurodiversity Group
- Department of Education Science and Training (University of Tasmania)
- Developmental Adult Neuro-diversity Association
- Disability website for nursing students and nursing educators
- Guide to accessibility services in Higher Education Institutions across Europe
- Honoring the variety of human wiring
- Learning Recovery - Dedicated to restoring ability to process information
- Mindroom - A global online resource for interaction on learning differences.
- National Union of Students - Disability Services
- Self Direction Community Project - A community project site, offering online disability awareness training
- Teachability (University of Strathclyde)
- The London Language and Literacy Unit at London Southbank University
- The National Association of Disability Officers
- UK National Autistic Society
- USA's National Research Centre on Learning Disabilities
- WebAIM - Web accessibility for people with disabilities
Alphabetically by Neurodiversity
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- ADHD Information Services
- ADHD Refuge - A site by and for people with ADHD
- ADHD training and support for clinicians neurodevelopmental disorders
- Children and adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
ADD Attention Deficit Disorder
- Predictive outcomes and implications for teaching, learning and assessment of screening for ADD and dyslexia in psychology students - HE Project.
Autism including Asperger's Syndrome
- AutiRing - A collection of homepages from people with personal experiences of autism.
- Autism in the workplace
- My Perspective on Autism in Adults - U.S site, many links, much concerning self-care.
- O.A.S.I.S - Online Asperger Syndrome Information and Support
- Oddizm - A site by and for people on the autism spectrum.
- Ontario Adult Autism Research and Support Network News Bulletin
- The Autism Centre, Sheffield Hallam University
- The Autism Society of America
- Tony Attwood's web site - internationally known expert on autism.
- A compendium of dyscalculia links
- Children with maths difficulties
- Dyscalculia.org - Dyscalculia, Dyslexia, Special education, and resources for L.D. researchers
- Information from Professor Mahesh Sharma
- Mahesh Sharma and mathematics education
- Maths difficulties in children
- Neurodiversity.com - Dyscalculia - links to academic publications and papers.
- The approach of the Davis Dyslexia Program
- The Dyscalculia Site - dyscalculia site sponsored by an educational publisher.
- The Dyscalculia Interest Group - University of Strathclyde
- What is dyscalculia? - An informative Swedish site in English.
There seems to be very little online information about dysgraphia in adults. These sites refer to children:
- Amazon.com - Eli, the boy who hated to write
- Dyscalculia.org - Dysgraphia: Causes and Treatment
- Learning Disabilities Association of America - Dysgraphia
- NINDS Dysgraphia Information Page
- The International Dyslexia Association: Dysgraphia (PDF)
- Adult Dyslexia Organisation
- Association of Dyslexia Specialists in Higher Education
- British Dyslexia Association
- Dyslexia Adults Link
- Dyslexia Research Trust
- HADC The Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre - Professional courses.
- HCP - Healthcare Professionals with Disability - support and discussion group.
- The Dyslexia Institute
- The Professional Association of Teachers of Students with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Adult Dyspraxic Chat and Support group (Yahoo Groups)
- Dyslexic.com: Adult Dyspraxia - A commercial site, offering assistive technology.
- Dyspraxia Adults' Action - a site by and for dyspraxic people.
- Dyspraxia Connexion - another site by and for dyspraxic adults.
- Dyspraxia Foundation page for further and higher education
- Information for students from the University of Oxford, UK (PDF)
- The Dyspraxia Foundation UK
- A list of famous people from all eras who have experienced depression
- Depression Alliance - UK charity focused on depression
- D-Stress - Student Mental Health tips
- MIND - UK mental health charity
- Students against Depression - A site for students, including individual stories
- The UK Mental Health Foundation
- Centre for Neuroscience in Education (University of Cambridge)
- Collaborative Frameworks for Neuroscience and Education (Graduate School of Education, University of Bristol)
- Cognitive Neuroimaging Unit - A French neuropsyschology site.
- Society for Neuroscience
- Speech and Language
OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- A proposed link between omega-3 fatty acids and OCD
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - site for younger people.
- OCD-UK - charity for people with obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- OCD Action - charity for people with obsessive-compulsive disorder.