UK and World University Websites
These are the global university webpages we have collated so far. If you are working in a university not mentioned and would like your material to be included please contact the BRAIN.HE team.
- Concordia University, Montreal
- Links to disability and access services at Canadian Universities
- McGill University: http://www.mcgill.ca/osd/
- Simon Fraser University, Vancouver
- University of British Columbia: Details of paid student assistant tutoring programmes (University of Hull UK also has similar project - case study on the National Disability Team website)
- University of Calgary
- University of Toronto: AccessAbility Resource Centre. "Words with Dignity": see Faculty and Staff Information.
- University of Victoria
- Rotterdam Erasmus University: http://www.eur.nl/english/swd/
- University of Amsterdam: http://www.english.uva.nl/
- University of Maastricht: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/web/Main/ProspectiveStudents/BachelorsProgrammes/ServicesFacilities/StudyingWithADisability1.htm
- University of Utrech - home paget: http://www.uu.nl/en/Pages/default.aspx